• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

New 3W-684iB4-TS CS-- 60 HP, Selling for $8,000

seandlt

New to GSN!
Not sure if this is the place to sell an engine, but I couldn't find a classifieds section :/

3W-684iB4-TS CS from Germany, 60 Horsepower, Have two of them, one is a tractor and the other is a pusher. Thrust: 286-330 lbs as claimed by the manufacturer.

The one you see in the photo has only about 1/2 hour of break in time and the other is unused.

Wanted to use it in a drone project along with the other, but I've decided to scrap it. I wouldn't mind doing a skype video call to show the engine runs perfectly.

Sold new the engine is $9295. With included accessories the total value is $11,175.

I'll pay shipping. Included accessories-

headers
mufflers
propellers
ignitions
sparkswitchs (switches for ignitions)
extra spark plugs
fuel tank, line, and clunk

more info about the engine from the sole importer's website:

From PayPal's website: "If your order never shows up and the seller can't provide proof of shipment or delivery, you'll get a full refund. It's that simple."
0707221505a.jpg

Attachments

• 0707221504b.jpg
    0707221504b.jpg
    4 MB · Views: 140