• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

Never made it to flight!

Well after taking a break and selling off most of my stuff I decided to venture back into flying. On the way to fly this more got T-boned and air bags killed it. I was more pissed off about the plane then anything. Damn kid on his phone ran a light.

Attachments

• 20160109_183232.jpg
    20160109_183232.jpg
    4.5 MB · Views: 456
Last edited by a moderator:

Bipenut53

150cc
Well after taking a break and selling off most of my stuff I decided to venture back into flying. On the way to fly this more got T-boned and air bags killed it. I was more pissed off about the plan the anything. Damn kid on his phone ran a light.

Oh man that really sucks!!! That's a great plane too!!! That's worse than stuffing it into the ground. Don't let this get you down! I did the sell off thing and get back into it a year later so I know your pain. I hope he had insurance, you might get a new plane out of it.... Keep us informed on how it goes for you

wfahey415

3DRCF Moderator
Ouch. I am not sure about the laws in Floresville but in San Antonio having a phone in your hand while driving will set you back $250. I will also say that a lot of people ignore the law.

Where do you fly at?

3dmike

640cc Uber Pimp
Ah man!!!! That just sucks. Well I will say most of us have done some dumb things in our day and this kid is lucky he didn't kill you or someone else. Hopefully it's a good learning experience for him and has insurance.

Xpress

GSN Sponsor Tier 1
OUCH!!!

Worst case scenario it looks like a new set of wings and you'll be ready to rock again??