• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

Scale Nelitz 1/3 scale Cub build

dhal22

GSN Sponsor Tier 1
3/16 tubing looks better than 1/4" tubing. I think i can live with this. Acetylene bottle is almost empty plus I want some heat dam product to keep the other soldering joints protected so will finish this early next week.

20221112_132654.jpg

BalsaDust

I so wish that I had tools like you guys! And knew how to use them. Nothing here that I have other than a very good scroll saw and drill press.

Other tools are nice to have but a decent scroll saw and drill press are probably the two most important power tools in my opinion for any major building. Maybe a dremel as well but there are plenty of hand tools that can do all a dremel does.

TonyHallo

150cc
I so wish that I had tools like you guys! And knew how to use them. Nothing here that I have other than a very good scroll saw and drill press.
I built many planes with a 5" band saw and a drill press. I find the band saw more useful than a scroll saw, I think the only time I use mine is to put holes in formers.

Last edited: