• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

My new 72" 3DHS Extra 330

teookie

70cc twin V2
Here is a pic of mine:

a4972637-201-uploadfromtaptalk1340929031665.jpg

RC Girl

70cc twin V2
Maidened my 72 Extra today :D Joe Smith maidened it for me and I flew the second flight but he landed it for me because of heavy cross winds. I also maidened my 41" edge :D

gyro

GSN Contributor
Maidened my 72 Extra today :D Joe Smith maidened it for me and I flew the second flight but he landed it for me because of heavy cross winds. I also maidened my 41" edge :D

RC Girl, that is fantastic, Congrats! I'm sure you couldn't have found a better guy to do the maiden for you! How did you like it on the second flight? Also, what were your thoughts on the 41" Edge?

RC Girl

70cc twin V2
RC Girl, that is fantastic, Congrats! I'm sure you couldn't have found a better guy to do the maiden for you! How did you like it on the second flight? Also, what were your thoughts on the 41" Edge?

I really like the extra it's so stable :) I like the edge too, I still need to trim it and make sure the CGs set good because it was really windy today and I wasn't able to tweak it by well

gyro

GSN Contributor
Really glad the flights went off without any trouble, and that you like the planes. Now it's time to start making some videos and posting pics of them!