• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

Motrolfly 4315-480 and Align 70amp esc

wedoitall

The Motrolfly just got back from Ken@Subsonic with new bearings and a clean bill of health. Will ship in original box. The Align is the 70 amp version with a 6v bec. This is one awesome esc. Throttle response is as good as a CC. Good for 16x7 and 15x8 props. I wouldn't sell but I already 2 of the 4315 and the Align esc.

$130 shipped. OBO Will entertain parting out if it doesn't sell fast.

Attachments

• align.JPG
    align.JPG
    976.7 KB · Views: 405
  • photo 2.JPG
    photo 2.JPG
    1.3 MB · Views: 311

dth7

3DRCF Regional Ambassador
Do you happen to have the standoffs for the 60' EF Extra? Can the Align be programmed from the Tx or do you have a manual. Never owned an Align.

I'm interested for sure.

wedoitall

Do you happen to have the standoffs for the 60' EF Extra? Can the Align be programmed from the Tx or do you have a manual. Never owned an Align.

I'm interested for sure.

Darren I just sold the motor but still have the Esc. It's fully programmable for planes. I do have a manual.

dth7

3DRCF Regional Ambassador
Darren I just sold the motor but still have the Esc. It's fully programmable for planes. I do have a manual.

Bummer, snooze ya lose. You get asking for it? I was going to try a Gecko ESC. Not in any particular rush.
I still have 5 NIB and one used savox 0255s if you know anyone doing a 48" project.
Thanks.