• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

Monday May 11th Joe Nall 2015 Recap

Lojik

70cc twin V2
Well I do think that Dave's WM 1/3 does a pretty good job... LOL, but he has one heck of a power plane. I will say that with what other options are out the, the trade off for the 4 lbs. a set isn't too awful bad. With our tail wheel it balanced out pretty good on Dave's plane. I have always been the type that if I added more weight, I added more power... LOL so nowadays I just start off with a big ole motor...

Thank you for the kind words, we hope to fill an area of the hobby that hasn't been filled just yet.

We need a dedicated Bush plane that's not EUR4k for a kit :D

Someone needs to make a SuperSTOL kit in 100-120cc size, now that i'd buy

witchfingers

70cc twin V2
We need a dedicated Bush plane that's not EUR4k for a kit :D

Someone needs to make a SuperSTOL kit in 100-120cc size, now that i'd buy
Exactly!!!! I have been looking at scratch building one of those with the suspension and all. I don't know how a guy would build the leading edge slats, but +1 on that. They should do a spot landing stol competition at Nall.

Wacobipe

100cc
Sleepy,

I cant thank you enough for the great pictures! Thanks again also to Dave for flying our tires... We at PR Bushwheels can't be any happier with their performance...who needs floats? We don't need no stinking floats... get us some PR Bushwheels!! LOL

Keep those photos coming! Thanks for flying Dave!

I saw them today and I can tell you my next plane will be a STOL bush plane with your tires on it...they are AWESOME!