• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

Mintor 33

Selling my mintor 33. Runs great starts in a few flips. 2 1/2 to 3 gallons ran through. Comes with stand offs, drill guide, and a falcon 19x8 carbon fiber prop. Dose need a new down pipe. Is was broke off after a dead stick. The down pipe is $25 from reddawg. Currently on an airframe will take off if sold. Pm for more details asking 200 shipped.

gyro

GSN Contributor
Selling my mintor 33. Runs great starts in a few flips. 2 1/2 to 3 gallons ran through. Comes with stand offs, drill guide, and a falcon 19x8 carbon fiber prop. Dose need a new down pipe. Is was broke off after a dead stick. The down pipe is $25 from reddawg. Currently on an airframe will take off if sold. Pm for more details asking 200 shipped.

I can vouch for this motor, seen it flying many times at the local field, seems to work great.