• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

MERRY CHRISTMAS AND HAPPY HOLIDAYS!

Jlc

70cc twin V2
My boy isn't yet two so he still enjoys the empty boxes as much as the gifts. Merry Christmas to everyone!!!

ExtraNuts

70cc twin V2
Twas the night before the Christmas, and all through the house, some creatures were thinking about "Nall" and its clout.
Some were prepped early and some would be late, but all spirits would be lifted when entering the gate.
The fog in the morning slowly makes it way out, and some of the all nighters are just now passing out. The planes were ready for the annual meet, and thier owners finding new faces and freinds to greet.
The spirit was high and the adrenaline a delight, and everyone knew it would be "DYNOMITE"!!!!!
Those who couldn't make it this year would be missed, and they were all sitting home and feeling quite pissed.
But what do my eye's hold before me, our freinds from FG posting pics of it for free. They showed it all, the planes and the people, the once a in a lifetime moments, it was trully unequalled.
There was water and planes, mixing it up, tail dunking, hovering and float planes amuck..
There were big planes and small planes, packed in tight. Warplanes and copters, it was really a sight. There were jet's, foamies, electrics and gassers, all doing thier best to avoid a disaster.
The footage so raw, so real and so rare, it made you feel like you were actually there.
With everyone now connected as one, its time to unleash all of the fun.
Let us all be thankful for freedoms like these to come and go and do as we please. Let us look out for each other and hope thumbs dont get shakey, and pray that everyone will have complete safety.

Santa please bring me to Nall next year. Merry Christmas.

wesley.

70cc twin V2
63.gif

Hope everyone has a safe and wonderful holiday!!!!

WMcNabb

150cc
Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays to all!

Wishing each of you and your families a Healthy and Prosperous New Year!