Welcome To GiantScaleNews.com

GSN is the BEST in an RC online community. Less corporate BS and more down home fun. Better conversations with REAL RC'ers. Don't settle for the biggest when you can have the best!
  1. If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

For Sale Mejzlik props

Discussion in 'Fueled Engines (Gas/Glow) and Parts' started by TazmanianDevil, Mar 1, 2016.

1. TazmanianDevil

TazmanianDevil Xtreme by DeFinition !

29-12 3 blades. 140$
    29-12evo 3 blades. 140$ SOLD
    31-12evo. 80$.
    31-12evoLF. 80$.

Bran new, each one flew only once !
    Great condition.
    Drilled for MVVS engine which is 1 mm in offset compare to DA or 3W you will hardly see the difference.

Can be send world wide.
    Can be payed thru paypal.
    Shipping will be extra 15$, it will include the insurance and tracking #.

Last edited: Apr 13, 2016
    thurmma likes this.
  2. Do you still have the 29-12evo?

3. Thanks for the prop Adi! It is a big load on the 176EVO but, I think if I pick up a set of @Planebender smooth pipes I may get the extra 250 to 300 rpm I need to keep the engine in its power range better. Drilling for the GP was a piece of cake.

4. TazmanianDevil

@thurmma Too bad I thought it will be all right.
    Do you think the 29-12 regular will be better ?
    Let me know I will figure out something....

Last edited: Apr 13, 2016
  5. @TazmanianDevil not a problem. I thought it would work also. I have a prop on the way that should work. It is a standard 29x12 mezjlik.

TazmanianDevil likes this.

6. Looking for a 29x12 3 blade any chance you have one?
    Thanks

7. TazmanianDevil

Yes I do have one.

8. Thanks for the reply, I just realized your overseas. The shipping would likely be be too much.

9. TazmanianDevil

It's about 35$

10. @highonthai Buy the prop from Adi! I bought the EVO from him and couldn't believe how fast it got here and how well it was packaged! If you decide not to buy it, I will be buying it from him. BTW, I live in Arkansas and the prop got here in 4 days :)

pawnshopmike likes this.