• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

MEDIA BLITZ! FLI New Jersey & 3DRCForums - 38 Competition

SnowDog

Had a great time yesterday! Nice meeting you guys. Here's my edited FPV video footage. Can you spot your own plane? Watch in high-definition and full-screen!

Brendan that is some really awesome video! Thanks for bringing your FPV stuff and helping us "remote" participants really enjoy the event. :grrreat:

gyro

GSN Contributor
Brendan that is some really awesome video! Thanks for bringing your FPV stuff and helping us "remote" participants really enjoy the event. :grrreat:

More amazing footage from Brendan:
[video=youtube_share;XuRVSRbis14]http://youtu.be/XuRVSRbis14[/video]

willfly2

30cc
Thank's everyone for the pictures and video's. The Joe Smith, Brandon Chitty Night dual would have been great to see in person. [Thank's GYRO that was cool]
Look's like a good time.

gyro

GSN Contributor
Stay tuned everyone. We've got a couple hundred more photos to sort through and upload over then next few days. We're working on the video from the finals as well :)

dth7

3DRCF Regional Ambassador
Ok that was probably the most awesome paired night flight I have ever seen...way to go Joe and Brandon!

Completely amazing skills!

+1+++
That was really fantastic. I'm assuming they choreographed as they went which just adds to the skill level. That mirror image was like an homage to the French Connection Airshow. Daniel and Montagne would do the entire show one up and one inverted.
Thanks so much for sharing. The pics, vids and reports have all taken the sting out of not being there go away. Huge KUDOs to all!

dth7

Had a great time yesterday! Nice meeting you guys. Here's my edited FPV video footage. Can you spot your own plane? Watch in high-definition and full-screen!

[video=youtube;0F0laqo0P74]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0F0laqo0P74&hd=1[/video]

Awesome FPV man. I see promo video for 2014 for sure. Really nice work. I even like the corn shots- was extracting to see a "victim" come into one of those close ups just hanging in the corn. Thanks for sharing.

dskuro95

100cc
Although my experience was at NJ FLI was full of frustration, over time that settled into an awesome time. It was great getting comments from people about how much I have progressed from IMAC in September 2012, and from others that I just saw at Joe Nall. Although I wrecked the 58, Glenn was nice enough to let me hound on his 55" edge and gave it too me. My 58" is almost repaired and ready to be destroyed for a third time. My 72" gave me trouble with the motor and esc but thanks to the one and only Joe Smith I got that settled. Also, to everyone who knew how I was feeling and gave me so many supplies for my airframe I greatly appreciate it. Josh, James, Zach, Erik, Carl, Joe Thanks so much. Yes James, I tail touched on the maiden.

Watching the battery eject from my Parkzone Extra was kick ass. The amount of laughter was unbearable. Scimitars are fun to fly into chairs. Stabbing fireworks into airframes is fine as well. It was also a blast to be the only flying in the rain on Friday night. Flying with a broken motorbox was even more entertaining. Glenn, next time you want to shut the light tower off, challenge accepted. LOL. Gary, it was great to meet you, and Brian great seeing you again. Congrats to my friend Steven on becoming the newest member of Team 3DHS, you deserve it man. But dont forget that special someone. Hopefully, my routine will not end up in a wreck next year.

#CHOO, CHOO! #WORD #YOLO

bmschulman

New to GSN!
Awesome FPV man. I see promo video for 2014 for sure. Really nice work. I even like the corn shots- was extracting to see a "victim" come into one of those close ups just hanging in the corn. Thanks for sharing.

Thanks -- it was fun. I did two flights over the corn looking for a lost Easystar. Found a canopy but never spotted the plane. Weird.

dth7

Thanks -- it was fun. I did two flights over the corn looking for a lost Easystar. Found a canopy but never spotted the plane. Weird.

Planes of the corn! Oooooh! I love those event FPV videos. They really do put you where you can't go. Who was flying the smoker?