• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

Scale MattyMatt's Exclusiv Modellbau 50% Challenger II

tl3

50cc
Same virus, closely related affliction...Turbine-itus is the virus in its acute and relatively treatable phase. Kero-brain is the more advanced / chronic phase...

MattyMatt

70cc twin V2
I have to come clean. I have an addiction. I've been dealing with it for the last 2 years or so... Most times you would never know. I usually have it under control, but the last 2-3 months it has taken over my life.

Most of you see me at IMAC events over the last year or two and may have no idea the battle I've been dealing with inside. I just can't deal with it alone anymore. I need the support of my friends...

I am,

MattyMatt

70cc twin V2
Sorry... I hit the post button by accident.

At the end of the day at an IMAC event, I can't wait for a nice frosty beer, or two. All day, whether it's an electric event, IMAC, giant scale fly in... By 3, I can't wait for a beer.

But my addiction isn't alcohol, its KEROSENE! When I'm drinking that cold frosty hoppy beer... I'm thinking about my jet. I can't wait to hear that turbine fire up and breathe FIRE! The screen of my IQ Hammer at 124,000 RPM, makes my stomach upset, but in an excited way. My heart pounds... And I haven't even taken off!