• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!
  • Unless you are a paid advertiser NO more posting advertisement in the individual vendor forums. You may post in the Manufacturer's Announcements section only but only ONCE a month unless your a paid advertiser.

Matt Stringer and the Aerobeez 20cc Extra330 Profile!

Pete

50cc
3 Time Tucson Aerobatic Champion Matt Stringer with a sunset flight on the Aerobeez 20cc Extra330 Profile! We were having ignition issues that kept Matt from flying low and slow. He still threw down an amazing flight! Enjoy!.

[video=youtube;XVfeRWKhAfY]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XVfeRWKhAfY[/video]

gyro

GSN Contributor
3 Time Tucson Aerobatic Champion Matt Stringer with a sunset flight on the Aerobeez 20cc Extra330 Profile! We were having ignition issues that kept Matt from flying low and slow. He still threw down an amazing flight! Enjoy!.

[video=youtube;XVfeRWKhAfY]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XVfeRWKhAfY[/video]

Sometimes I really wish I was back in SoCal, I seem to be missing all the fun here in Tx! Thanks for sharing this video Pete!

3dmike

640cc Uber Pimp
Pete my Brudah! Ha Ha Ha! Good to see you on here my spicy torque roll friend! Stringer is so smooth, I always enjoy watching his vids! A friend of mine bought the 330 profile from Aerobeez and loves it. Pete, Alan and E aim to please and are really a great group of guys. I invited these guys to come out to an event I created last year in Oregon called Monster Fest. They drove 20+ hours in a uHaul full of products, put on a great show, spent time with each and every person that was there. They are truly a joy to be around.

Oh and Heidi says Hi Pete. :facepalm: LOL

Later my friend!

Pete

50cc
Pete my Brudah! Ha Ha Ha! Good to see you on here my spicy torque roll friend! Stringer is so smooth, I always enjoy watching his vids! A friend of mine bought the 330 profile from Aerobeez and loves it. Pete, Alan and E aim to please and are really a great group of guys. I invited these guys to come out to an event I created last year in Oregon called Monster Fest. They drove 20+ hours in a uHaul full of products, put on a great show, spent time with each and every person that was there. They are truly a joy to be around.

Oh and Heidi says Hi Pete. :facepalm: LOL

Later my friend!

Mike!! We are all very excited in your new ventures! Good to see you here too buddy! Please tell Heidi hello for me! Hope to hang out with you all again soon!

Pete :flyer: