• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

Looking for sponsors

The 3D Farm is looking to hosting a contest . Something like this .

1- Naturally there will be an entry fee.
2- You have to compete with a 50cc (80") or larger plane
3- Fly your azz off .
4- Me and a couple buddies pick a winner . All you have to do is impress us enough to win .

All entry fees that are collected will go to the winner . There is no 2nd place . Like Ricky Bobby said , If your not 1st your last .
If i could find some sponsor help i would like the 1st place winner to also receive an RTF plane of some sort .

Now the reason for this thread . We are in need of vendors to help us out . We are not an AMA club so most vendors wont help us . In the past we have gotten some awesome prizes from some great people . Now i would like to be able to assemble a 50cc or bigger plane to give away to our winner. Is there anyone out there that would like to donate an air frame ? Engine ? Servos ? Batteries? Switches ? Servo arms ? And any other items it may take to complete this project .

Sorry to sound like a beggar but in order to offer a great prize that's what it takes .

Thanks , Rusty

Thanks to these great people we are on our way to putting together a prize plane.

Blazing Star Mounts - Engine Mount
Extreme Flight - 91" Extra EXP
db1331- has donated 2 servos of our choice
Vital-Rc - has donated the fuel tubing and a A123 ignition battery.
Bryant330L - Miracle Dual switch, water bottle fuel tank and some graphics for plane
JediJody - engine
Rick dazzler - fuel dot , servo wire and other accessories.
Cryhavoc38- Props and servo Arms
Smart-Fly - PowerExpander Micro-14F and an Ignition Cutoff
King has donated the plaques
Sukhoikid - Spot on servo arms
Colton - AR9110 9-Channel DSMX PowerSafe Receiver
RedAeroRc - Mcfueler (Super Bad Ass Fuel Dot)
3drcforums.com - T-shirts and site Vinyl
WrongWayRc - 2 A123 receiver packs , cellpro Multi 4 charger , WWRC genuine A123 Systems 4S1P- 13.2v field pack

Last edited by a moderator:

Santi8

70cc twin V2
Any reason you chose 88"? That would eliminate a widely used 50cc airplane, the 87" extra shp. Same airplane Joe Smith used to win 2 king 50's...

We have the engine and air frame . Thank you Jody for the engine . Thank you Chris for the 91" Extra EXP . Someone is gonna win one hell of a plane .

gyro

GSN Contributor
I know it's not much, but we'd be happy to toss in some T-shirts and site Vinyl :thumbup:

I know it's not much, but we'd be happy to toss in some T-shirts and site Vinyl :thumbup:

We will take anything . You still got my address ? BTW i got my shirt . Thanks for the quick shipping . You didn't have my size when i ordered so i gave it to my wife to sleep in .

gyro

GSN Contributor
We will take anything . You still got my address ? BTW i got my shirt . Thanks for the quick shipping . You didn't have my size when i ordered so i gave it to my wife to sleep in .

Yes, I still have the address. We'll get the size you need on our next order :)