• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

Looking for 60"ish precision/3D electric airframe

I have the EF 60" Edge and really like that plane a lot. I have to believe the Extra would do the precision side even better than the Edge due to the wing design. I have had the Edge for a few years now and it is still in excellent shape. Very well built for a light electric plane.

garlandk

100cc
As soon as my winter break is over with I will be flying the prototype Yak 55 60" from OMP. These should be coming out the beginning of 2015.

Buick Mackane

70cc twin V2
Any 60" EF is a winner...the Laser is my favorite "all around" plane. I think it feels the "biggest" of the EF 60" airframes

quadracer

100cc
I just bought a Laser from a guy in WV, waiting for the big brown truck to drop it off. I flew one when they were still in prototype stage (might have been very early production model- can't remember for sure), and loved it. I really don't know why I hadn't got one until now.

ryan_m

100cc
I'm curious to see QQ's new plane in person (The flexinnovations one above), but they sure aren't cheap. At 50-80 dollars more than the other 60" planes out there it's definitely a premium priced plane. I won't be taking a chance on it, I'll need to fly someone else's first and be blown away by how well it flies before I'd spend that kind of cash on a 60" plane! But that's just me.