• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

long long downlines!! what about fuel clunks in the tank???

O

Ohio AV8TOR

orthobird said
Pistolera said
Glad to hear! Now go get some IMAC practice in for next year's new knowns :dancing-poop:

what is dancing poop???
dancing-poop.gif

Ohio AV8TOR said
orthobird said
Pistolera said
Glad to hear! Now go get some IMAC practice in for next year's new knowns :dancing-poop:

what is dancing poop???

dancing-poop.gif

LOL!!!

i guess it was not showing up before, with all the movement of the new web site, must have been dropped!! sorry for the pun!

I have been using this plastic/ceramic type clunk for years and it is heavy enough to fall forward and back using viton.  It also holds gas like felt.  I remember years back people complaining of felt clunks deteriorating over time and the felt particles clogging the carburetor screens.

This is the same clunk that Madison RC sells for $5.

http://www.jackssmallengines.com/Parts-Lookup/610063/57399/ps

i did my last two basic Imac competitions with the set up, Viton tube and the filtered felt clunk, no straw, and not once was there a hiccup or a problem.