• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

LOL, only in Ohio.

That guy..... He did this killer long build thread on TFC, most may have seen it if they are signed up there. That is an huge number he is asking for it. I called him out on that Pilot SBach that he wanted the same amount on. Parting it out would benefit him moreso.

ChickenBalls

"Cool Guy"
I added the ebay link to my favs. My wife is always buying things we/she doesn't need, her excuse is It's on SALE, it's a Deal, can't pass it up. So next airframe I decide to buy, I'm gonna show her just what kinda deal it is, how much I'm saving her, and that we shouldn't pass it up.

stangflyer

I like 'em "BIG"!
I added the ebay link to my favs. My wife is always buying things we/she doesn't need, her excuse is It's on SALE, it's a Deal, can't pass it up. So next airframe I decide to buy, I'm gonna show her just what kinda deal it is, how much I'm saving her, and that we shouldn't pass it up.
Wow....you're a devious little soul aren't you??? Hmmm, I wonder if I could find someone like that? LOL

stangflyer

I like 'em "BIG"!
That guy..... He did this killer long build thread on TFC, most may have seen it if they are signed up there. That is an huge number he is asking for it. I called him out on that Pilot SBach that he wanted the same amount on. Parting it out would benefit him moreso.
You do know who ended up with that Sbach right?

Nope? Id say either you or Tom. You can ask any asking price for anything you want, but if you get the asking price, it is another story. He is asking new price, basically. Used, you are looking at $3K, at most.

Dont see many Katanas out there. Plus it is a blade spar design. Didnt Krill move from the blade to a tube design?

Last edited:

ChickenBalls

"Cool Guy"
Wow....you're a devious little soul aren't you??? Hmmm, I wonder if I could find someone like that? LOL

I'm just dreaming @stangflyer she'll never fall for it, those sale's and buying power only apply to her, but I'll damn sure try to pull it off. If it doesn't work, I back up and do what my son does to get his things, BUT MOM I JUST GOTTA HAVE IT, it works almost every time for him, and some of the time for me.