• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

LED light controller?

Xpress

GSN Sponsor Tier 1
Does someone out there make an LED light controller that I can turn on or off from the receiver? Something preferably that uses a separate power battery than the receiver, since the LED lights I'm planning on using would be on a higher voltage.

Pistolera

HEY!..GET OUTTA MY TREE!
ElectroDynamics does, although not sure how high theirs is rated for voltage. I have one in my Krill for a landing light....works great.

Xpress

GSN Sponsor Tier 1
Looks like it can't handle much over 6 volts. That may work with a regulated 2s lipo pack just fine.

Tankd

30cc
I use this on a flat wing foamy that works well. I use the flight pack battery balance tap for pwr. I used it a good while ago to activate an onboard camera. I set aside then just found it again so I tried for light and works. :)
http://www.dimensionengineering.com/products/picoswitch
upload_2014-11-10_17-50-37.png

Bartman

Defender of the Noob!
Check out Pololu.com also, they make a wide variety of small electronic doo-dads and their prices are very reasonable.