• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

Las Vegas, Nevada 3DBash

AKfreak

150cc
I spoke to Kim and told him to round up the troops. I am sure he will invite many incredible pilots.

Edit, Andrew Jesky said he will come!

Last edited by a moderator:

AKfreak

150cc
Also Devin McGrath is researching his calendar and trying to figure a way to get his planes out here for the event

AKfreak

150cc
Man.. way more too. What about Quique Somenzini and Flex Innovations.. RJ Gridder... Aaron Bates. Mike I am just getting started bro..

AKfreak

150cc
Spencer Norquist is thinking hard.. TAS is a month after our event and he is concerned people might not want to risk their planes. We need 10 35% RC planes RTF and then make it luck of the draw what they get to fly with, LOL

I offered Spencer my 83" EF MXS if he comes. I bet he comes :)

3dmike

640cc Uber Pimp
Who says that's not in the cards?!?!? Get it cards? Ok ok bad joke but you never know what [MENTION=3014]AKfreak[/MENTION] has up his sleeves? Oh maybe an ace of spades? Oh man I have to stop!