• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

Bartman

Defender of the Noob!
Got an email from Kobe today asking about adding him to our Sponsored Pilots' Showcase and I'm happy to oblige!

He's 15 and is living in Florida, enjoying the weather and flying as much as possible. West Michigan Park Flyers currently sponsors Kobe but his current giant scale ride is an AJ 93" Laser that he's using to compete in Freestyle and Sportsman IMAC.

He's also going to be at the Clover Creek IMAC camp with Kal Reifsnyder and Evan Turner. As soon as that's done he's heading to the IMAC Nationals in Muncie, Indiana.

He's going to send me a couple of better photos but here is representing WM Park Flyers! Good luck Kobe, make us proud!

kobe.jpg

evanturnerrc

New to GSN!
I know Kobe on a fairly personal level. I've been flying with him on real flight for over a year now! I actually met him at the 2015 nall and I hung out with him a lot and introduced him to some of my friends that I've made over the years. He's become friends with most of them and made some of his own. And over the last year I've seen him get better and better! I had been trying to get him in to iMac and he practiced and has been doing very well and now will be coming to the summer iMac camp at clover creek aerodrome with me. Point is Kobes a good kid cares about supporting his sponsors to the fullest and to go a long with that he's a heck of a pilot too.

Bartman

Defender of the Noob!
Thank you so much! I will keep you all posted about new videos, contest scores, etc!
Thanks for joining us here Kobe. We're looking forward to seeing what you can accomplish, it definitely seems like you've made the decision in your head to go for it so good luck and keep us up to date with how you're doing!

Kobe_Cantin

New to GSN!
Awesome contest at clover creek! Ended up 2nd in sportsman and 3rd in the freestyle! Nats are coming soon, can't wait!

pawnshopmike

Staff member
I know Kobe on a fairly personal level. I've been flying with him on real flight for over a year now! I actually met him at the 2015 nall and I hung out with him a lot and introduced him to some of my friends that I've made over the years. He's become friends with most of them and made some of his own. And over the last year I've seen him get better and better! I had been trying to get him in to iMac and he practiced and has been doing very well and now will be coming to the summer iMac camp at clover creek aerodrome with me. Point is Kobes a good kid cares about supporting his sponsors to the fullest and to go a long with that he's a heck of a pilot too.

And a big welcome to you as we'll Evan. Thanks for joining. :welcome: