• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

KCS 62cc Gas Engine.

Jeffee

30cc
Thanks for the information. I will watch for those things. I must have the only motor out there that hasn't had and problem that were faults of the engines design or construction. I must have gotten one built on a Wednesday.

Jetpainter

640cc Uber Pimp
I am looking into an inline twin in the 110-120 range. Any ideas on motors in that area?
Here ya go DA100 inline.
DA_100_INLINE-500x500_1024x1024.jpeg

Terryscustom

640cc Uber Pimp
Thanks for the information. I will watch for those things. I must have the only motor out there that hasn't had and problem that were faults of the engines design or construction. I must have gotten one built on a Wednesday.

How much flight time do you have on it?

Jeffee

30cc
I was doing the math in my head(ouch). Transmitter clock has 4 hours 17 min. Add to that the break in time. So flight time and break in time on the ground is about 5 hours. Give or take a few minutes.

Jeffee

30cc
Well, the Southern Minnesota Model Aircraft Club warbird fly in is over for another year. I added about an hour more of run time to the engine. The KCS 62 flew the 1/3 scale DRI all over the sky. It is interesting to have people come and ask if its the same motor I had last year. I guess some were looking to see if the new motor would hold up. So far, so good.

49dimes

Damn I'm hungry
Well, the Southern Minnesota Model Aircraft Club warbird fly in is over for another year. I added about an hour more of run time to the engine. The KCS 62 flew the 1/3 scale DRI all over the sky. It is interesting to have people come and ask if its the same motor I had last year. I guess some were looking to see if the new motor would hold up. So far, so good.

Pilot RC flew their new V3 edge with the 62.......