• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

IMAC JTEC/ Radiowave 3.1m competition series

IMAC FANATIC

40% happier than most folks.
20150524_214734.jpg
Bringing another one home for the team at JTEC, Bakersfield Bear Mountain IMAC , second place, Sportsman Class with a field of ten good pilots, all but one were 40% craft, usual field, Carden, Dalton , Comp Arf , Krill etc.
AND A Second place finish for Matthew in Advanced class with his 3.1m Competition Series JTEC 300 .

Jetpainter

640cc Uber Pimp
View attachment 25227 Bringing another one home for the team at JTEC, Bakersfield Bear Mountain IMAC , second place, Sportsman Class with a field of ten good pilots, all but one were 40% craft, usual field, Carden, Dalton , Comp Arf , Krill etc.
AND A Second place finish for Matthew in Advanced class with his 3.1m Competition Series JTEC 300 .
Nice work!

I'm surprised to hear that people would attempt to compete flying a Comp ARF or a Krill since some "Expert" over at that other site told me in my Carf picture thread that they were and I'm quoting "aerobaticly useless".

Brian as a Carf owner I thought you'd get a kick out of that.

oh58skid

50cc
Brian, I don't want to hijack your thread but thought I would post pics of another win for Team Jtec. First place Intermediate at the Pegasus Imac contest a couple of weeks ago. I have to thank my wife for her awesome sequence calling, without her I probably would not be flying IMAC.

Attachments

• Pegasus IMAC 2015.jpg
    Pegasus IMAC 2015.jpg
    69.6 KB · Views: 319
  • JTEC 3.1 Nats.jpg
    JTEC 3.1 Nats.jpg
    73 KB · Views: 335

IMAC FANATIC

Sorry, had to post a two more pics
Nice work Terry, never a hijack for news like that! Your a lucky man gor having a partner that shares and helps, thats awesome. Post anything you like anytime here my friend. And congratulations on that win!

IMAC FANATIC

Nice work!

I'm surprised to hear that people would attempt to compete flying a Comp ARF or a Krill since some "Expert" over at that other site told me in my Carf picture thread that they were and I'm quoting "aerobaticly useless".

Brian as a Carf owner I thought you'd get a kick out of that.
Aerobaticly usless LOL WOW, thats strong words of a foolish man. I still LOVE my compy, ill never ever sell it.