• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

JR DS8911hv with mpi servo arm

fixxin2fly

70cc twin V2
hopefully be done this weekend. I am going to take the extra time to dis assemble everything and make sure I cover all the loose ends one more time. After it being mocked up so many different times for assembly I just have the feeling I breezed across something I shouldnt have. Looks like the maiden is tentatively scheduled for the weekend after next.

3dmike

640cc Uber Pimp
hopefully be done this weekend. I am going to take the extra time to dis assemble everything and make sure I cover all the loose ends one more time. After it being mocked up so many different times for assembly I just have the feeling I breezed across something I shouldnt have. Looks like the maiden is tentatively scheduled for the weekend after next.

Just so you know.... That servo has never been used! You've got a great deal on that one. Enjoy!