• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

JR 9503, radio set up for a servo on each aileron

Bartman

Defender of the Noob!
a custom mix? that would be interesting to see. i've done mixes for my helicopters but not for planes.

Jetpainter

640cc Uber Pimp
Bartman;13042 wrote: a custom mix? that would be interesting to see. i've done mixes for my helicopters but not for planes.

From the manual under Dual Channels Wing Type

1. To assign a 2nd channel to Ailerons, Elevator, Rudder or Flaps, highlight and select INH under the desired channel on the Mate line of the Wing TYPE display and a list of available channels is displayed.

Note: Channels/Switches must be inhibited (INH) in the Devic. SEL function before they appear in the list as an option to be used as a Dual channel.

Bartman

Defender of the Noob!
There you go, it's another way to do it. It's nice in that you can choose any channel from the receiver for your second aileron channel in the event that you have separate flaps.

Thinking back on this I'm pretty sure, before I went to the manual, I tried to go to the Wing Type screen to choose a Mate channel for the ailerons and couldn't select from that line. I'll have to try it again, maybe my radio is jacked.

13268=6857-Screen Shot 2014-08-30 at 10.45.23 AM.jpg
13268=6857-Screen Shot 2014-08-30 at 10.45.23 AM.jpg

-Snuts-

30cc
From the manual under Dual Channels Wing Type

1. To assign a 2nd channel to Ailerons, Elevator, Rudder or Flaps, highlight and select INH under the desired channel on the Mate line of the Wing TYPE display and a list of available channels is displayed.

Note: Channels/Switches must be inhibited (INH) in the Devic. SEL function before they appear in the list as an option to be used as a Dual channel.
I use this method. Reason, a few years ago I often used 5ch receivers in parkflyers, etc. Mating the second aileron to the fifth (gear) channel.
Hope this helps.
-Snuts-