• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!
  • Unless you are a paid advertiser NO more posting advertisement in the individual vendor forums. You may post in the Manufacturer's Announcements section only but only ONCE a month unless your a paid advertiser.

Joe Smith joins Team RedwingRC!!!

Dr. Gonzo

70cc twin V2
Congrats Tim and crew, good to see good people having things go well. Seems like a very positive direction. very cool

3dmike

640cc Uber Pimp
So when will we here from Joe Smith himself about joining redwing?

In addition to what gyro mentioned we might hear from him in the future on a podcast or here on the forums but he really wants to relax a bit and be a kid and not have so much pressure riding on his shoulders. He's been at it for a long time and so I say let's let him chill for a bit and maybe we may get lucky in the future. I know other forums have been hounding him hard to get an interview and that's not who we are. :)

Dr. Gonzo

70cc twin V2
I think he made a good decision to back it down a notch. Low pressure and make it fun again. I can imagine getting burned out. Hope he stays in the hobby and enjoys it. If not what is the point?

TimP

GSN Sponsor Tier 1
Yep! He is a SMART guy. I have liked Joe more and more with each conversation I've had with him. And I liked him the first time I met him at Toledo

We are so happy to have him being a part but more importantly seeking us and wanting to be a part.

Keep your eye out for the 100cc Extra! He's flying the 50cc Extra now and loves it so far. But the 100cc is going to be our first joint project

gyro

GSN Contributor
One thing to clarify, that I think Tim addresses in his video here:
[video=youtube_share;CS6UDtIsM7A]http://youtu.be/CS6UDtIsM7A[/video]

Joe isn't on Team RedwingRC as a pilot, he's stated that he is volunteering his help with Tim on designs, rather than representing the brand as a Team Pilot.

I'm excited to see what Joe and Tim come up with on the 100cc Extra :ecstatic:

Bbcorvette18

70cc twin V2
One thing to clarify, that I think Tim addresses in his video here:
[video=youtube_share;CS6UDtIsM7A]http://youtu.be/CS6UDtIsM7A[/video]

Joe isn't on Team RedwingRC as a pilot, he's stated that he is volunteering his help with Tim on designs, rather than representing the brand as a Team Pilot.

I'm excited to see what Joe and Tim come up with on the 100cc Extra :ecstatic:

November 2015?