• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

Joe Nall Pick Up

emtp275

100cc
So @ChickenBalls has made it his tradition to bring a new build home from Nall, this year I think im gona join him and Im going to try to save on shipping and bring home something new. I want something to put a 70cc twin in and I like extras and maybe an edge. The question is who else here does the same thing and what are your Nall plane plans?

ChickenBalls

"Cool Guy"
Fred look at this one http://flypau.com/5060cc-c-1_4/edge-540t-50-to-60cc-p-10.html Talk to @2robinhood, he has this airframe. This one is on my short list "BUT" you have to commit to buy before you arrive. We need to find out if Redwing is coming to Nall. I want to shop around this year, see what others are bringing to sell also.

I challenge you and every other member here to support the vendors who support this site.

HRRC Flyer

GSN Sponsor Tier 1
I'm going to have to keep this in mind. I would REALLY like to go to Joe Nall this year, but it's far too soon for me to know whether or not my work will allow it.

CEThomas

50cc
I want to get a 50cc or 100cc bi-plane or Decathlon, but this year money and space to bring anything back just is not available.

emtp275

100cc
Well plans changed there is no Joe Nall pick up :(............But there was a pre Joe Nall pick up that i could not say no to HEHEHE 104.jpeg

Bartman

Defender of the Noob!
I guess there's a swap area set up? Or do people drop a blanket on the ground and sell from their camp sites? Or both?

Bartman

Defender of the Noob!
I could use a great deal on a 100cc beater. If nobody wants to buy the BME102 (freshly serviced engine and ignition, hint, hint) I have then I might as well put something together around it and get it flying.