Welcome To GiantScaleNews.com

GSN is the BEST in an RC online community. Less corporate BS and more down home fun. Better conversations with REAL RC'ers. Don't settle for the biggest when you can have the best!
  1. If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

Joe Nall Official Coverage 2017

Discussion in 'Joe Nall Week' started by GSNadmin, May 18, 2017.

1. Great photos Ern nice and clear and crisp , well done.:)

2. +1 Nice pics guys... Just got home and gotta decompress after the 10 hour drive. I got some video but it's gonna take a little while to sift through it and edit. Truly had a great time though. This was our sixth year on the 3D line. It's always a great group of people at the bottom of the hill. :way_to_go:

pawnshopmike likes this.
  3. WMcNabb

WMcNabb GSN Sponsor Tier 1

TN, USA
    A few of mine...

Attached Files:

4. WMcNabb

TN, USA
    Last batch...

Attached Files:

5. WMcNabb

TN, USA
    Full scale model of a full scale airplane...and it flew - TWICE!!!

Attached Files:

thurmma, Rusty 73 and pawnshopmike like this.
  6. great photos , thanks for sharing them

WMcNabb and Jetpainter like this.
  7. Jetpainter

Jetpainter 640cc Uber Pimp

Nice pictures!

Rusty 73 and WMcNabb like this.
  8. IMG_1963.JPG IMG_1964.JPG IMG_1965.JPG IMG_1966.JPG IMG_1967.JPG IMG_1968.JPG IMG_1969.JPG IMG_1970.JPG IMG_1971.JPG IMG_1973.JPG IMG_1975.JPG What a time! First year there and will be back EVERY year for now on. Met some of the greatest guys in the hobby and made friendships that will last a life time. Can't wait to catch all you guys that I have met, or will meet at other events, in the future!

Here are just a few pictures I have, I have a total of 3490 pictures from the week aswell as lots of videos so bare with me!

If you met me and are on here, send me a shout out!

9. Great pics Daniel!! Can't wait to see more.
    [​IMG]

10. Very nice photos , beautiful photos :fist_pump: