• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

Joe Nall 2018, CANCELLED!

Bartman

Defender of the Noob!
Forecast for the rest of the week is bad so they're sending everyone home and closing shop as of tomorrow, Tuesday, May 15.

If you're heading there, turn around and go home.

Sucks for sure but Mother Nature always wins.

:(

tailskid

70cc twin V2
I am sad for all those who wait all year to attend that event, well there is always next year (I hope_)

acerc

640cc Uber Pimp
Does anyone know if it hotter or cooler at JoeNall in the fall at that time compared to the May JoeNall.
Depends on the year, sometimes cooler sometimes hotter, but the humidity is never like it is here. Today is around 84° with 90%+ humidity, that makes for a nasty day when outside doing things like cleaning and washing the toyhauler.

Snoopy1

640cc Uber Pimp
2018 was my first Nall and was certainly much hotter than the '17 and '16 eWeeks from personal experience.
I have been going to JoeNull for many years but this year has been the hottest I can remember. And it was really bad for the people coming down from the north. The first day all we did is sit in the shade and drink cool drinks.