• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

Jase Dussia Heading To India!

Thanks everyone! Looking forward to it! Big thanks to everyone at Shaastra for the invite and all the help getting over there! Looking forward to meeting everyone and having a good time! I will let everyone know how the trip went when we get back and we will have plenty of video to post. It's going to be a lot of fun, and I can't wait to get there!

~Jase

stangflyer

I like 'em "BIG"!
Thanks everyone! Looking forward to it! Big thanks to everyone at Shaastra for the invite and all the help getting over there! Looking forward to meeting everyone and having a good time! I will let everyone know how the trip went when we get back and we will have plenty of video to post. It's going to be a lot of fun, and I can't wait to get there!

~Jase
Good for you Jase. Really good for you! :way_to_go:

John D.

30cc
WOW!!! What an amazing trip!! ...we made it back safe and sound :) this was an experience we will never forget. God continues to bless my family and we are forever grateful. Attached are a couple video's Jase put together showing a little of what we did in India :)

...enjoy :)