• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

Is this the first GSN Themed Plane?

pawnshopmike

Staff member
Thanks everyone for all the kind words!

I could probably get more elaborate with the paint scheme, but I don't expect this one to survive the event:p

Chris, I can't wait to see yours when you get it all done.

BalsaDust

Bartman;10879 wrote: cbarnes.....it's just humbling to see the logo showing up on people's planes.....looks awesome.

forgive me if i cry when i see this stuff in person for the first time, my dead mother would be so proud! ('cept she's not dead.....if she was though she'd be proud!) :dancing-chicken:

Bart I appreciate the kind words. If I'm ever able to find time off from work to make it to one of these events (hopefully Nall) I would love to get a picture of the GSN staff with my Cap and after that you and sleepy both are welcome to get some flight time in and wiggle the sticks on it a bit.

Decal Dennis

TEAM EP&G
[MENTION=58]bbrown2828[/MENTION] he makes good Depron foamies. Maybe you can sweet talk him into making and bringing one when we go to Kennett

pawnshopmike

Staff member
Decal Dennis;10939 wrote: [MENTION=58]bbrown2828[/MENTION] he makes good Depron foamies. Maybe you can sweet talk him into making and bringing one when we go to Kennett

I thought you was making the Kennett foamie;-)