• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

Is this prop safe to use ?

Jetpainter

640cc Uber Pimp
You're just a very kind person. I on the other hand am noted for speaking my mind. Not necessarily a good trait to possess. I have no problem vocalizing the idiocy of certain "wanna be" pilots. "MANY" times I would witness the same gent doing beyond questionable flying or safety techniques. One time in particular (which I lost count of all the times) he lost control of a foamy 100+ mph jet and literally drilled it in to the infield pit area not 50 feet from me. Had it not lawn darted, I would have the nose of that plane sticking out the back side of me somewhere while the tail feathers would be protruding from my front side. I was safety officer of that field at that time and thus warned this individual of the constant risky and dangerous behavior he was exhibiting. "What's the matter, you afraid of a little foamy"? was his only response. I stated openly that he is a dangerous f#@$ idiot. And yet....I was looked down upon and pushed out of the club because I, "I" was dangerous with my style of flying. Hmmm, seems odd to me that I am still flying the same planes, (other than the ones I've sold) that I have been flying since beginning the Giant scale and 3D flying. And he, as well as others in his group have lost count of the planes they've destroyed because of their mentality and practices. Personally I absolutely live to see people (idiots) like that repeatedly loose planes. (As long as no one else gets hurt), Including the B25 I lovingly built hour by hour, test flew a very successful maiden and many flights after that, then sold to this same moron...and witnessed him total it on its first voyage with him at the controls. I "OPENLY" laughed my ass off. Idiot!!!!
It does always amaze me how the most dangerous guys in the club never get any grief at all, but I get chewed out for flying a pattern at a 45 degree angle across both runways (we have an L shaped field) when I'm the only airplane in the air and there is no club rule against it.:face-palm:

We've got a guy now that I've never seen not crash when he's there. I've seen him crash three in one day. Always on the field. But he complains about 3d airplanes and helicopters being dangerous.:msn_slap:

Snoopy1

640cc Uber Pimp
Love to see the tips of the propeller and the hub. You have to hit something to split or crack the propeller, just interested. And do not use the propeller it is not worth the risk to you and your plane , propeller like that can break the engine clean of the front of an plane.