Welcome To GiantScaleNews.com

GSN is the BEST in an RC online community. Less corporate BS and more down home fun. Better conversations with REAL RC'ers. Don't settle for the biggest when you can have the best!
  1. If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

Interesting crash view

Discussion in 'R.I.P. (Rest In Pieces) Ol' Plank.' started by Ohio AV8TOR, May 13, 2015.

1. Came across this video on YouTube. I hate to see any crash but this had some amusing after shots.

2. I'd love to go there someday.

3. jhelber08

jhelber08 70cc twin V2

Neat find.

4. shotgun

shotgun 50cc

That's cool. I love to fly and dive, but never thought of combining the two. Hmmm.☺

5. Pbilt024

Pbilt024 70cc twin V2

Can you imagine going out to get it and then you get back and watch the footage and realize there was a freakin shark swimming around it?

49dimes likes this.

6. Patroller

Patroller 70cc twin V2

Very cool, I think I even saw a shark circling the plane.

7. That was pretty cool. Thanks of sharing.:way_to_go:

8. Dang it. Now I kinda want an FPV R/C Submarine!

49dimes and Pbilt024 like this.
  9. That was pretty neat, watched it with my 6 year old daughter and she enjoyed it.

10. I would like to know more about what camera model that was as both air "and sea" images were great.