• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

IMAC Basic Only Event

This event is especially designed to introduce anyone interested in trying IMAC. There will be instructors and coaches available to you and you can fly any airplane. It does not have to be a scale aerobatic plane.
Even if your not ready to fly in an IMAC event, come and watch.
When: Saturday May 23rd
Where: PGRC field in Upper Marlboro, Maryland.
More information? sistan1@aol.com
If your tired of flying around in circles and looking to greatly improve your flying skills, you need to be at this event.

thurmma

150cc
Man I wish it was closer! That would be an awesome event with a lot of learning happening. The IMAC event in Little Rock was awesome! Great people and some really good flying.

Jgsticks

50cc
Man I wish it was closer! That would be an awesome event with a lot of learning happening. The IMAC event in Little Rock was awesome! Great people and some really good flying.
It was good to see you there. Looked like you took a lot of pictues.

mndless

Don't know a thing..
We did one of these in the SE a month back. Anyone thinking about getting started in IMAC, do this. This basic only event is highly recommended. Very casual and low stress environment with lots to learn. If you can make it, do it !! Kudos on you guys for putting this on.

thurmma

150cc
It was good to see you there. Looked like you took a lot of pictues.
It was great putting faces to handles! I did take quite a few, but haven't pulled them from the camera yet. I will create a thread for the pictures when I do pull them.

It's a one day event as well, so, it's not like our usual 2 day events. That's a bonus as well. Get in, see, talk, fly and go home and see where you are at with yourself and if it's a thing you want to get into a little deeper. My guess is that, if you care a lot about your flying, you will greatly value the experience and the friendships that IMAC helps you build.