• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

Im here

Do-rag

100cc
Sounds a lot like the crew I ran with. You had better have elephant or rhino skin with that crew. At times they could be brutal show weakness and it was like blood in the water for pranks and stuff. Please carry on and let me join in from time to time.;)

Your welcome anytime. Join us anytime your in our area. One thing you can count in is they're give you the shirt off their back. That's if you can stand the stink

Do-rag

100cc
I am sure that I have stunk up a few shirts myself along the way. Me and the wife hope to get up that way sometime in the future. Have made some friends up that way through Joe Nall.

Taildraggerrc

70cc twin V2
Do-rag;4514 wrote: I am sure that I have stunk up a few shirts myself along the way. Me and the wife hope to get up that way sometime in the future. Have made some friends up that way through Joe Nall.

Your welcome anytime bro!

Heck we even allow bunky down here in BG... Cant get any worse than that stink!

Do-rag

100cc
Taildraggerrc;4798 wrote: Your welcome anytime bro!

Heck we even allow bunky down here in BG... Cant get any worse than that stink!

I have it on good authority that he is working on that