• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!
  • Unless you are a paid advertiser NO more posting advertisement in the individual vendor forums. You may post in the Manufacturer's Announcements section only but only ONCE a month unless your a paid advertiser.

Ignition - off topic

Abrams

50cc
I had posted some questions on this forum about building a Velox. There was a lot of discussion about engine selection...

Somewhere in the thread(s) there was some discussion about replacement ignitions. I have a Brison 2.4 in a Cap232 that I am struggling with. I've had ignition trouble before and I would love to replace the ignition with something a lot more common. Someone posted a source for ignitions that might be able to get me what I need.

Anyone know who that might be? Sorry, I know this is off topic, but it was someone on this forum that knew the answer.

Last edited by a moderator:

SnowDog

Yep wrongwayrc.com
Richard will help you...if you cant find what you are looking for, just give him a call. [MENTION=2715]WrongWayRc[/MENTION]