• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

Help! I need another charger and have a couple questions about power supplys.

SnowDog

Hi, to everyone who remembers me. I don't fly anymore (but I will fly sometime again it's just I have other projects going on right now and they take all my money) but I still need my charger for things every once in awhile and I "lost" the one I had, so I am gonna take this chance and get a better charger than what I had. I had the thunder AC6.

I would buy a icharger right now but I need a power supply. I don't want to buy one because I don't want this to go over 125$. I have a old computer (like around 2005) that is just junk now, can I use a power supply from that and if so what will I need to change on it for it to work with my charger.

Thanks for the help.

Scarface, your back! Great to hear from you again!!!!

I have a 24v power supply that I'm no longer using...I got a new 24v power supply which is quieter and smaller. I'll give you my old one for the cost of shipping...it works just fine, like I said, I just have a newer one that I'm using now. I'm so glad to see you back here that I'll let you have my old one so you can get your iCharger. Sorry to hear you "lost" the old one.

PM me with your info if you are interested...that way you don't have to mess around with rewiring a PS from your old computer, and this one is 24v so it will work for you now and in the future.

Regards,
Mike