• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

I love the new site! I love the new logo! Giant Scale News Rocks!

jcrosk

30cc
Hello all; I was pretty quiet on the FG site but I was on there reading every night.

I have read so many of your comments I feel like I know a lot of you including you Sleepy. What one man sees as a problem another sees as an opportunity and I'm glad you have seized that opportunity Sleepy.

I just completed my Master's Degree so now I'm looking forward to getting back up in the air. I have a new 3DHS Velox with a DLE 20, a 33% Aeroworks Extra 260 with a DA85, a The World Models 1/3 scale cub with a DA100 and Great Planes Seawind with an OS GT15 that all need maidens.

I've only been to the field once this year but I'm looking forward to completing all the pre-flights, loading up the trailer and spending some serious time at the field.

Bartman

Defender of the Noob!
Congrats on the Master's Degree..that's a very respectable accomplishment, kudos to you.

If GSN is going to be successful then we need the new guys chiming in with their questions and helping each other out as they come up with new info. Sure the veterans have been there and done that but it's the relationships that build a community like this and it can't just be for the regulars so I will always encourage the new guys to speak up and say what they've got to say.

Welcome to the site. I'm just getting back to it as well after a few years of being off doing other stuff, it's going to be fun!

Bart

nebwake

70cc twin V2
Welcome! Congrats on the Masters, I know how much it sucks missing fun for School and other responsibilities! hope you can get some time to fly.