• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

Huckoween iv

Yeah , I'm gonna try to keep some things from happening again. I want everyone to go home and be able to tell all their friends that didn't go that they missed the most awesome event ever. At the same time I want everyone to return home safe. We all know what common sense is and I want everyone to use it. That's all I ask.

I am hoping people will police themselves. If you see someone doing something stupid go over and tell them.

It is going to be balls to the walls flying during the day and into the night. If you wanna have a beer that's cool because I'm dang sure gonna have some. Just know your limits. Also know our local law loves to catch people driving that have had a few so please don't drink and drive. I hate to sound like a stick in the mud but I'm only saying this because we all are like family and I don't like seeing my family get hurt or hauled off to jail.

Camping is recommended so you get to enjoy all we have to offer during the night.

Now I'm sitting at the field looking at the fire pit wishing it was cooler and there was a fire in it. Also I'm wondering just how many adult beverages have been consumed while sitting around it.

jaybird

70cc twin V2
roc111672;18930 wrote: Now I'm sitting at the field looking at the fire pit wishing it was cooler and there was a fire in it. Also I'm wondering just how many adult beverages have been consumed while sitting around it.

Man I'm looking forward to those nights around the pit. We will roll in Thursday early or maybe Wednesday evening. Prolly gotta leave Saturday night, have to fly back to Alaska on Monday.

kwilson

30cc
Rusty,

Glad to hear you are going to chill and take it easier this year. Part of hosting an event like this is enjoying it yourself, and I don't think that happened last year.

Kevin, I don't think I really had time to enjoy it. I love co-hosting this event with Chason. We have been really lucky to have met everyone and become such good friends with y'all . I am amazed each year how it grows. The talent that shows up to throw down is awesome. I really like to just sit back and watch but for me the best part is getting to see everyone again and just kicking back with a drink and socializing. This year I am gonna have fun and hope everyone else does to.

kwilson

30cc
Sounds good! I know I am looking forward to it. Hoping to bring the camper, wife, and dog this year. But if not, I will just show up with my airplane trailer, the HOW 3 plane, and a Crack Yak!

Oh and maybe some apple pie.:banana-dancing-with