• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

How to win a Fly-in Raffle?

Geno

70cc twin V2
Astrohog;16368 wrote: In Geno's defense (and I KNOW how many tickets he has bought! :greedy_dollars:), he has been a tremendous$ $upporter of the Wenatchee event!!

The only thing is, it seems he must be using THE FORCE on the ticket puller to have his ticket pulled when the prize he WANTS is next up!

Regards,

Astro

Thanks for the kind words jeff. Im already starting to save up for next year's lol

Do-rag;16379 wrote: Buy as many tickets as you are comfortable buying and if you win great if not you have provided needed support for the event or club. Best advice I give is do not be disappointed if you do not win.

This man is is telling it like it is. He has won quite a few times but he has bought a boatload of tickets to support the events. You know we appreciate all that you do.

Do-rag;16379 wrote: Buy as many tickets as you are comfortable buying and if you win great if not you have provided needed support for the event or club. Best advice I give is do not be disappointed if you do not win.

This man is is telling it like it is. He has won quite a few times but he has bought a boatload of tickets to support the events. You know we appreciate all that you do.

ryan_m

100cc
I'm usually in the can't win a thing bucket, no matter how many tickets I but. But at the 3d bash in Kennett, Missouri this last weekend I won a Redwing 30cc Extra!

Maybe my luck is changing!

Pbilt024

70cc twin V2
I guess I've always been lucky because I seem to win quite a bit, but I always buy several tickets and figure it helps the sponsoring club whether I win or lose. Just this past weekend I won 2 30cc airframes and 2 grab bags full of gift certificates at the same event. It's just playing the odds. The more tickets you have in there, the better your chances of winning. A $200 investment got me $900 worth of stuff this weekend. The event I went to before that, I bought $200 and only won about $150 worth of stuff so you never know.

Spats

100cc
Astrohog;16368 wrote: In Geno's defense (and I KNOW how many tickets he has bought! :greedy_dollars:), he has been a tremendous$ $upporter of the Wenatchee event!!

The only thing is, it seems he must be using THE FORCE on the ticket puller to have his ticket pulled when the prize he WANTS is next up!

Regards,

Astro

I think that's the bottom line. Geno does buy more tickets than anyone I have ever seen. When he wins here deserved it. BTW I always win something good at your event and this year was the best. :kiwi-fruit:

I have a method and something I do every time. It works for me really well. Just the weekend if the Magnolia event I won a gun, da 60, vyper bip, multiplex stunt master, plane wrapper, 2 SmartFly gift cards, a shirt, and a few other smaller things and a few more gift cards. I actually have done this same thing each time I attend a event that has a nice raffle. At a DU banquet earlier this year I won 3 guns there.

nebwake

70cc twin V2
The people that always win usually buy a boat load of tickets just prior to the drawing. Plain and simple, more tickets, means more chances of winning. But it seems like guys like Lyman who always win get their tickets in last so they are higher up in the box. but those tumbler things tend to take some of that strategy out of the equation.