• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

How long do I wait ?

siko_flyer

70cc twin V2
I hope the father gives the son a good a$$ whooping, and kudos to him for making right what the son should have.

stangflyer

I like 'em "BIG"!
2robinhood;18891 said:
Nothing at all from the actual seller, but I have spoken twice to his father.

Very, very nice gentleman and he is taking care of it.

So basically the seller sold something he didn't have...or sold something that he realized that he was going to keep, kept your money and eluded you for three weeks until you got hold of his father. Not real cool dude. Not real cool at all.... At least you're getting (hopefully) as good of a prop or better than you paid for. Keep us posted....

2robinhood

70cc twin V2
stangflyer;18894 wrote:

So basically the seller sold something he didn't have...or sold something that he realized that he was going to keep, kept your money and eluded you for three weeks until you got hold of his father. Not real cool dude. Not real cool at all.... At least you're getting (hopefully) as good of a prop or better than you paid for. Keep us posted....

No, not really that way.

This isn't a kid, this is a man.

He is away ( another state ) and the prop is not in his possession right now.

I do feel though, that if he was going away and knew he wasn't going to be able to ship it, he shouldn't have listed it or accepted my money.

Seems like all is working out though.

2robinhood

70cc twin V2
I will say that I was totally surprised and unexpected.

I never even thought twice about the purchase.

I feel it'll all work out, but I am shocked.

stangflyer

I like 'em "BIG"!
2robinhood;18907 wrote: No, not really that way.

This isn't a kid, this is a man.

He is away ( another state ) and the prop is not in his possession right now.

I do feel though, that if he was going away and knew he wasn't going to be able to ship it, he shouldn't have listed it or accepted my money.

Seems like all is working out though.

Ah....Ok....Makes sense. Well it's good that it is working out for you.

Mikeq

150cc
2robinhood;18913 wrote: I will say that I was totally surprised and unexpected.

I never even thought twice about the purchase.

I feel it'll all work out, but I am shocked.

Even though his father is bailing him out of this situation he should still be made accountable for his actions...who's to say he wont do it again to someone else in the future. Did his father give you a reason he never responded to your messages?

2robinhood

70cc twin V2
Mikeq;18948 wrote: Even though his father is bailing him out of this situation he should still be made accountable for his actions...who's to say he wont do it again to someone else in the future. Did his father give you a reason he never responded to your messages?

The father did not understand it, but wanted to resolve the problem.

The seller is no kid, he is a man.

A Tucson shootout champion, etc, etc, etc, etc.

He is one othe the best there is.

That's why I didn't even think twice about buying from this person.

Everyone can / does and will make mistakes.

I just don't understand the non response to PM's or E-mails.

It only takes a second and can be done at 3AM.

Mikeq

150cc
2robinhood;18962 wrote: The father did not understand it, but wanted to resolve the problem.

The seller is no kid, he is a man.

A Tucson shootout champion, US teams champion, etc, etc, etc.

He is one othe the best there is.

That's why I didn't even think twice about buying from this person.

Everyone can / does and will make mistakes.

I just don't understand the non response to PM's or E-mails.

It only takes a second and can be done at 3AM.

Sounds like he totally out of character but maybe not...sometimes people aren't what they appear to be....

Xpress

GSN Sponsor Tier 1
I've ran into the sellers side of the issue before, except I was the one who had to handle it. Life just grabs you by the cajones sometimes, patience is sometimes key...