• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

How long before they notice ?

Terryscustom

640cc Uber Pimp
3daviator;18567 wrote: Of course you did, JB and friends are keeping a close eye here.

Then we need little emoticons with the smiley guy mooning them.

Wow, wouldn't ya know it.....the Internet is so cool

18570=12531-mooning.jpg
18570=12531-mooning.jpg

Mikeq

150cc
2robinhood;18544 wrote: Got an infraction e-mail 7:30 this morning.

You lasted a little longer than I did...I guess if enough of us start closing our accounts at FG they will get the message...I haven't even lurked in over a week...not really interested in going back...this is where the action is...:winking-thumbs-up-s

siko_flyer

70cc twin V2
Who knows how to edit moving avatars? I would like to change mine "over there" to FG shaped turds!!:dancing-poop:

Be funny to see how long that would stay up.

wesley.

70cc twin V2
How do you delete your account. I feel like a dumb ass but i looked and looked and couldn't find it

Mikeq

150cc
wesley.;18641 wrote: How do you delete your account. I feel like a dumb ass but i looked and looked and couldn't find it

I think you have to PM ********** or one of his cronies and request it to be closed...I was present when WoodisGood spoke his mind to JB and then asked to have it closed...the next day it said under his username account closed...