• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

How did you get or come up with your user name?

Jetpainter;19101 wrote: I would have figured you were a Saturday Night Live fan. "Who is it........Pizzaman"
I had forgotten about those SNL skits. Those were the good ol days of SNL. Avon calling.........

Phil.Griffin

70cc twin V2
castlebravo;19105 wrote: Mine is the result of a decades long fascination with Nuclear weapons, delivery systems, and Cold War history. I know it's odd.......but.....whatcha gonna do......

CB

Hey. If you ever decide to change it, I got one for you.. "MIRV"

Phil Griffin;19121 wrote: Hey. If you ever decide to change it, I got one for you.. "MIRV"

Yeah....I dunno.....I think my screen name already perks up enough government computers....if ya know what I mean :D

My real name is Chris Elliott......and that gets clued into quite often......My Brother is Bill Elliott......

CB

Phil.Griffin

70cc twin V2
castlebravo;19124 wrote: Yeah....I dunno.....I think my screen name already perks up enough government computers....if ya know what I mean :D

My real name is Chris Elliott......and that gets clued into quite often......My Brother is Bill Elliott......

CB

The Nascar dude?

Phil.Griffin

70cc twin V2
Hey !

I just changed to a cool guy!

Ok all you noobs, you gotta make an appointment to talk to me now. I'm hot ****...