• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

New Product Hitec Press Release! - Hitec's MD10 & S60 Action Cameras are HERE!!

3dmike

640cc Uber Pimp
unnamed.jpg
Lights, Camera, Take Action!

Hitec and AEE have combined forces to deliver two fantastic action cameras designed to capture your world in high definition precision. With lens and ultra resolution, you can video all the action and showcase your hobby talents with ease and style! Record your track ripping stunts, your defying aerial maneuverers and your multirotor madness with one of these high profile masters!

unnamed.png

MD10

MD10 Full Package - Stock# 44550
Estimated Street Price: $209.99

Includes:
Camera, Waterproof Housing, Quick Release Mount, Body Clip Mount, Waterproof Body Clip Mount, Two Flat Adhesive Mounts, Two Curved Adhesive Mounts, Quick Release Mount, Carrying Pouch, USB Cable, Wrist Strap, Manual and CD.

FEATURES:

1080p30 / 720p60 WVGA 120fps
8 Megapixel Shooting
180° Image Flip Feature
8 MP / 8fps Burst
Intelligent Voice Control
4X Digital Zoom while Recording
Wi-Fi Connection with 328 ft. Range
IP-68 Waterproof Housing with 20 meters Diving Depth (Included in Full Package Only)
TECHNICAL SPECIFICATIONS:

Recording Time
Video - About 210 Min. (Max.)
Audio - About 240 Min. (Max.)

Dimensions: 1.34 x 1.10 x 2.05 in.
Weight: 1.76 oz.

MD10 Lite Package - Stock# 44552
Estimated Street Price: $179.99
Includes: Camera, Body Clip Mount, USB Cable, Manual and CD.
unnamed (1).pngS60
S60 Full Package - Stock# 44551
Estimated Street Price: $299.99

Includes: Camera, Waterproof Housing, Quick Release Mount, Body Clip Mount, Waterproof Body Clip Mount, Two Flat Adhesive Mounts, Two Curved Adhesive Mounts, Quick Release Mount, Carrying Pouch, USB Cable, Wrist strap, Manual and CD.

FEATURES:

• 1080p / 60fps and 16MP Image Shots
  • 2-inch LCD Back for Viewing Footage
  • High Capacity 1500mAh Lithium Battery
  • Heavy Duty Camera Attachment
  • Push Button Start Design
  • IP-68 Waterproof Housing with 10 meters Diving Depth
  • 180° Image Flip Feature
  • Wi-Fi Connection with 328 ft. Range
  • 4X Digital Zoom while Recording
  • Handsfree Recording with G-Force Sensor
TECHNICAL SPECIFICATIONS:
Recording Time
Video - About 180 Min. (Max.)
Audio - About 210 Min. (Max.)
Dimensions: 2.32 x 1.69 x 1.38 in.
Weight: 1.92 oz.
unnamed (2).png

3dmike

640cc Uber Pimp
Did you see them at the AMA Expo? And in your opinion how do they differ from say a GoPro other than it comes with all the attachments and is water proof so you don't have to spend an extra $200 in gear! Nice job Hitec!

Xpress

GSN Sponsor Tier 1
Did you see them at the AMA Expo? And in your opinion how do they differ from say a GoPro other than it comes with all the attachments and is water proof so you don't have to spend an extra $200 in gear! Nice job Hitec!

No, but I have had plenty of chances to check them out here at Hitec ;)

I have held a GoPro probably only 2-3 times, but from what I can tell, this camera has a lot more bang for the buck.

koss1000

30cc
my 2 cents on it.

I was at the Expo and I missed these if they were shown that is. Anyhow looking at the specs the only one I would buy is the more expensive model because it will to Full Hd at 60 frames. Much smoother when you render down to 30 for bluray. But looking at it they seem a little cheap looking but its hard to tell until I hold one. As far as go pro goes I am not a fan at all. Bad customer service, expensive plastic cameras that sometimes have failed me in the middle of one off shoots. Only reason they are big is because they were the first "action cam" big boy on the block. Lots of others available with much better service. I like the Sony Action Cams, never had one shut off on me during a shoot thats for sure.

3dmike

640cc Uber Pimp
No, but I have had plenty of chances to check them out here at Hitec ;)

I have held a GoPro probably only 2-3 times, but from what I can tell, this camera has a lot more bang for the buck.

Oh boy! Living the dream man, living the dream! LOL That's awesome... we have a Hitec insider on the boards! Just kidding we wont ask what's next or on the horizon!

WHAT'S NEXT AND ON THE HORIZON??????

Xpress

GSN Sponsor Tier 1
Oh boy! Living the dream man, living the dream! LOL That's awesome... we have a Hitec insider on the boards! Just kidding we wont ask what's next or on the horizon!

WHAT'S NEXT AND ON THE HORIZON??????

I wish I knew. LOL!

Any info I'm allowed to release to the public I won't have any issues posting up on the forums so everybody can drool over the new hotness :thumbup: