• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

Higher Plane Productions GSN 50% OFF sale!!!

SleepyC

150cc
higherplane-702x335.jpg

[SIZE= 13px]

Incase you missed the home page article!!

Hey guys, our good buddy Mr. Fred Midget from Higher Plane Productions is off living the life with his beautiful lady friend, but he still has some killer videos, DVD and swag for sale! To show his support for GSN, he said “Hey Sleepy tell all your new members I’m going to let them have anything they want for 50% off! Yep… 50%!! So if you want a lasting HD memory of an event that you went to, or just some awesome entertainment to play in the shop, get a it! The sale runs all August and all you need to do is put in the promo code “GSN50” during checkout and the site will auto calculate the discount!

Head on over to:
Higher Plane Productions[/SIZE]

O

Ohio AV8TOR

I am bummed Fred is closing up shop, his videos were great. Sleepy did a great job this past year and I sure hope he attends the big events to give us that great coverage like before.

fmidgett

New to GSN!
Best of luck with the new venture Sleepy and Bart. Be sure to let us know when you're covering something in NC so we can all drop by and say hi. Maybe I can roll a little tape for you. I'm sure Lana will want to do some FLGing too. ;)

2850=1467-JoeNall13_SleepyLana1024lt.jpg
2850=1467-JoeNall13_SleepyLana1024lt.jpg

SleepyC

150cc
Thanks Fred! I sure hope we get a chance to hang out soon!

Also.. how do I block a post from my wife? :D