• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

Hi everyone!

Bluepilot2003

70cc twin V2
My name is Mark. I have been flying RC planes since I was 12 (18 years ago). I am strictly electric in nature ATM. I try to go fly every weekend. I was herded this direction by a fellow member since I'm curious about comparing the different companies the make large scale aerobatic planes. I will be in the market for a 50cc plane shortly:).

I currently fly an Extreme Flight 64" MXS, a Twisted Hobbies Extra Slick, a 700 sized Rave Ballistic heli, and a few more smaller models. I am building a Top-Flite P-47 KIT currently that will be electric.

I am pretty excited about this site since large planes are what I want to build and fly. If my first 50cc ARF goes well, I am thinking about building a Carden 100cc plane.

ChickenBalls

"Cool Guy"
I'd go with the 5min away club also, talk about close. I have a friend who moved a few years ago to Tucson, he flys with the Catalina Club.

Bartman

Defender of the Noob!
welcome to GiantScaleNews.com Mark! Jump right in and get comfortable, it's a great bunch of people here!

3Dchief

70cc twin V2
:welcome:

You came to the right place, especially if you are interested in building! We have some incredible talent here and you can learn a lot from them, I know I have!