• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

HEY!!!! (just heard a pin drop).....

Jetpainter

640cc Uber Pimp
You guys need to call the mental health hotline and you will get an automated recording that goes something like this.....

Hello welcome to the mental health hotline if you're a obsessive-compulsive press one repeatedly, if your codependent asked someone to press two for you, if you are multiple personalities press 3,4,5,6, if you are paranoid we know what you are and what you want stay on the line we will trace your call, if you are delusional press seven and your call will be transferred to the mother ship, if you're schizophrenic listen carefully and a small voice will tell you which number to press, if you are depressed doesn't matter which number you press no one will answer your call...
Your just jealous that the voices don't talk to you.:yesss:

stangflyer

I like 'em "BIG"!
You guys need to call the mental health hotline and you will get an automated recording that goes something like this.....

Hello welcome to the mental health hotline if you're a obsessive-compulsive press one repeatedly, if your codependent asked someone to press two for you, if you are multiple personalities press 3,4,5,6, if you are paranoid we know what you are and what you want stay on the line we will trace your call, if you are delusional press seven and your call will be transferred to the mother ship, if you're schizophrenic listen carefully and a small voice will tell you which number to press, if you are depressed doesn't matter which number you press no one will answer your call...
OMG....I busted my gut and fell on the floor laughing. That is just completely classic. WOW!!!! I just don't know which I am yet. Can I get a little assistance in deciding?

49dimes

Damn I'm hungry
I just saw Sleepy's post on the DA's 300...not sure if its a prank or what. If it's legit I bet you'd have to pay some cha-ching to buy it....God if it's real it has to sound awesome...

Wonderful looking and I'm sure performing engine. I would never have anything to put it in though. That's why I think it is a "special" order kind of thing and only 3 are available now. But wow @SleepyC if some vid was available! of it running! Yes..:)...No..:(...Maybe..:applause: