• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

Hello from the frozen tundra of Minnesota

Snoopy1

640cc Uber Pimp
Three signs of spring for you northerners: first Robin; Datona 500; Spring Baseball!

I lived 5 LONG years in southern Minnesota and I know what you mean about May weather....my problem was the spring WINDS!
For me if I can, will try to make the Datona 500 nice get away from the cold and feel the nice warm sun. Good start to the summer.
Have to agree with you about the winds but we have most of summer.

sailr

50cc
I'm just north of Tampa, FL and we had temps in the low 30's last night with wind and high humidity. Coooold baby, coooold

dhal22

GSN Sponsor Tier 1
I'm just north of Tampa, FL and we had temps in the low 30's last night with wind and high humidity. Coooold baby, coooold
One of my favorite towns, I'll be there on a couple of weeks. I hate it when one of my go to warm towns is cold. Hopefully it's warmer there soon.

Ken101

New to GSN!
It's been cold cold here for a few weeks now. Hardly any snow yet, Had a mostly green Christmas, maybe 2 inches on the ground now. March is usually our snowiest month. We were going to snowbird from now through March and come back in April, but elderly family issues interrupted that this year. I live on the top of the Minnesota river valley and it is always windy here. I will have to go to Mankato or Jordan to fly. Might have some luck down the hill from me at the ball fields, they are shielded from some of the wind. My simulator has 3 of the planes I own on it so I am using those to gain confidence and thumb memory. I am very exited to get started in the spring. Thank you for all the warm welcomes.
Ken