Welcome To GiantScaleNews.com

GSN is the BEST in an RC online community. Less corporate BS and more down home fun. Better conversations with REAL RC'ers. Don't settle for the biggest when you can have the best!
  1. If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

Hello from Illinois

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by 38lightning, Jun 10, 2016.

1. 38lightning

38lightning New to GSN!

A little late on my introduction,better late than never.I have been flying rc 30 plus years,just switched over to gas about 2 years ago.I have a Lanier yak 54 87" with del 61 and a goldberg yak 54 77" which has a del 30.Iam
    thinking of going to a 55cc.eng.I am considering the EME 55cc from Mile High rc.Has anybody had any experience with this engine or heard anything about them,I would appreciate any info.

Thanks,
    38 Lightning

2. Jetpainter

Jetpainter 640cc Uber Pimp

Welcome from a fellow Illinoisan! What part of the state are you from? I'm about 30 minutes East of St. Louis.

3. 38lightning

38lightning New to GSN!

I am from the capital city.

4. Welcome aboard bro!
    :welcome:

5. Jetpainter

Jetpainter 640cc Uber Pimp

Springfield :way_to_go: I used to build and repair turbine jets for a guy from up there.

6. Alky6

Alky6 150cc

:welcome:!

7. js-rc

js-rc 70cc twin V2

:welcome: !!

8. Welcome to GSN! Sit back and enjoy the camaraderie!

9. Do-rag

Do-rag 100cc

:welcome:

10. Welcome 38! Sorry I'm late to the party but it's on now :way_to_go:

:dancing-chicken: :banana-dance::banana-dance::banana-dance::mario-banana::mario-banana::brian-banana::mario-banana::mario-banana::banana-dance::banana-dance::banana-dance::dancing-chicken: