• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

Hello all!

Just wanted to introduce myself, came over from FG as soon as I found out there was a different site. Wasn't really a high poster on the other site, just did a lot of reading and such and I really hope it will be different here. I couldn't believe how much you can be trashed just for having an opinion, bottom line is we are all in it because we love it, and who cares if someone likes a certain brand of anything! At the end of the day it's a hobby that we love, and helps bring us happiness and forget about the daily grind that most of us deal with if not everyone. Anyway I'm glad to be here and hope to learn more about the hobby (started a little over 2 years ago BTW) and try to share any knowledge I have to help any anyone out. Thank you.  Gary

wesley.

70cc twin V2
welcome.gif

Patroller

70cc twin V2
Welcome, I hope you jump right in here... and grab a camera and show us what you are up to. We need more people posting about whats on their bench.

I have come to learn, the true fanboys post mostly out of of a shallow ego. Our preferences in airplanes, engines, radios and other electronics really don't make of a difference. Most of the companies put out pretty darn good stuff these days.