• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

Happy Thanksgiving

49dimes

Damn I'm hungry
Tomorrow is going to be like ..........

FatSquirrel.jpg

Bartman

Defender of the Noob!
Just wanted to wish ALL of my GSN friends out there a Happy Thanksgiving. Enjoy your time with your friends and families. If any of you are traveling, please be safe.

I have allot to be thankful for, that's for sure. Like family, friends a good job, a roof over my head and an AWESOME website like GSN . . . . . . :yesss:
Wow, to even be considered during a holiday when there are so many things to be thankful for.....thanks!

After family, jobs, good health, great friends, and the freedom to enjoy all of them however we'd like, I guess it's something of a blessing to be able to spend a few minutes/hours each day with great company talking about our beloved and sometimes insane hobby....

.....so thank you to everyone that comes through each and every day contributing to the great vibe we've built here, helping and making the new folks feel welcome.

Happy Thanksgiving!