• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

Happy New Year!!

Bartman

Defender of the Noob!
Happy New Year everybody!!

We've got a great year ahead of us so have fun, sleep late, and get ready to get flying in 2015!

On behalf of SleepyC, myself, and our families, Happy New Year to you and yours!

Bartman

WMcNabb

150cc
Bart,

2014 has been a great year. I can't thank you and your family or SleepyC and his family enough for your passion, sacrifices and dedication to the hobby and to this site, all to bring great people together who happen to enjoy this hobby and want to share it with other like minded individuals.

I have a feeling 2015 will be even better!!

Happy New Year!
Wade

-Rick-

100cc
Happy New Year!!!!

Hope to see GSN up here in Canada one day at some event!! I would like to shake your hands for putting together this great site!!!!

Looks like my life is going to get much, much better in 2015!! And have a bit more funds for my flying addiction!! Bring it on!!!!!!!!

kwj48

70cc twin V2
Happy New Year!

Gotta pick up the daughter at the airport at midnight. :rolleyes:

I'm gonna try and get in at least 1 flight tomorrow.

wesley.

70cc twin V2
8_6_64.gif

Hope everyone has a safe and fun new year.